OnDeck Lines of Credit
Manage your business with lines up to $50,000
Flexible Working Capital
How it works: Draw the cash you need directly into your business checking account at any time. Only pay interest on what you draw. Pay back your balance early any time.
Use Your Line of Credit to:
• Manage accounts receivable gaps
• Take advantage of new opportunities
• Manage unexpected expenses
Lines of Credit FAQs
Do I qualify?
- Companies in business at least 1 year
- $100,000+ in gross annual revenue
What are the rates?
- 19.99% – 39.9% APR
- Your line amount and rate will be based on our assessment of your business along with your business and personal credit
How do I pay back?
- Fixed weekly payments
- Automatically deducted from your business bank account, so you don’t have to worry about missing due dates
Are there any fees?
- $20 monthly maintenance fee, which is waived for 6 months if you draw $5,000 or more in the first five days after opening your account
- There are no fees to draw money
Sample $10,000 Draw and Payback
Based on a 19.99% APR
Pay off your balance in 1 week
for a total repayment of $10,038.44
Pay off your balance in 6 months
for a total repayment of $10,527.27
One application for all OnDeck financing options
Or call a loan advisor at (888) 727-6183
My friends and I started Waterfront Wines about a year and a half ago. We hadn’t had too much experience with lenders, but OnDeck has set the bar pretty high. Our sales rep was prompt, courteous and honest. With the money we were able to invest in the business, we’re trending towards 25% growth this year.Benjamin Bohen
Waterfront Wines & Spirits
Interest rates, terms and amounts vary based on risk assessment and creditworthiness at the time of application. Your loan size, term and rate will be based on our analysis of your business as well as your history with OnDeck, if applicable. *Eligibility for the lowest rates is limited to the healthiest businesses with the strongest cash flows, and typically businesses that have shown an excellent payment history on prior loan products with OnDeck.